Over the years, due to the diversity that exists in our societies, the need has arisen to explain and clarify new concepts that have emerged, such as “multiculturalism” and “inter-religion”.
So, in this module, we will:
- Describe how an intergenerational approach can be used to promote multiculturalism and inter-religious dialogue.
- Generate a respectful exchange between individuals and groups with different cultural backgrounds or worldviews.
- Emphasize the importance of how intergenerational education can enhance multiculturalism and inter-religious dialogue.
- Identify several ways of intergenerational, multiculturalism and inter-religious meetings/exchanges to foster inclusion and different points of view.
- Describe how intergenerational practice and projects can contribute to more inclusive communities and workplaces.
- Apply different ways to encourage intergenerational collaboration and turn every potential conflict into a learning opportunity.
- Make use of active listening, dialogue, and questioning to facilitate and support learning.
- Use art-based teaching intergenerational methodologies effectively.
0% Complete 0/4 Steps
0% Complete 0/3 Steps